[Image By The Palestinian Ministry Of Health]
By Saed Bannoura
IMEMC News: Palestinian medical sources in the Gaza Strip have reported on Monday, after midnight, that two Palestinians have been killed, and at least eight injured, including a medic, after the army repeatedly bombarded Gaza City.
The sources said the soldiers fired missiles into Yarmouk Street, in the center of Gaza City, killing two young Palestinian men, identified as Mohammad Mo’in Abu ‘Ajwa, and Hasan Omar as-Awwad.
Three Palestinians were injured and in the attack, and were moved to Shifa Medical Center.
The army also targeted the Italian Residential Compound in Gaza, at least five times, causing excessive property damage, while at least five Palestinians, including a medic, have been injured.
Several injuries have also been reported, as the army fired missiles into a farm in Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.
Soldiers also fired missiles into an agricultural land, in Deir al-Balah, in Central Gaza.
In a report following the latest Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip, the Ministry of Health in Gaza said, “By the 51st day of the Israeli offensive on the Gaza Strip, the number of slain Palestinians arrived to 2133, while 11100 Palestinians have been injured.”
Since July 8:
– 2133 Palestinians killed since July 8, 11100 injured by Israeli missiles and shells.
– Number of children killed by Israeli missiles and shells is 577.
– Number of women killed is 263.
– Number of elderly killed in 102.
– Number of children injured is 3374.
– Number of women injured is 2088.
– Number of elderly injured is 410.
– Number of Palestinians killed since Israeli violated the truce last Tuesday is 108.