[Palestinian child crying for her dad killed by Israeli indiscriminate bombing]
By Saed Bannoura
IMEMC & Agencies: The Palestinian Ministry of Health has reported that at least 24 more Palestinians, including families, have been killed, and many have been injured, some seriously, in ongoing Israeli bombardment of home in different parts of the Gaza Strip. At least 54 Palestinians have been killed Wednesday, the 24th day of Israel’s aggression on Gaza, and more than 170 Palestinians have been injured.
Medical sources at Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis said five Palestinians have been killed in an Israeli shelling of homes in the city. They have been identified as:
1. Mariam Ahmad Hejazi, Khan Younis.
2. Salah Hejazi, Khan Younis.
3. Sabha Ibrahim Hejazi, Khan Younis.
4. Ibrahim Mousa al-Ghalban, Khan Younis.
5. Ismael Mahmoud al-Ghalban, Khan Younis.
The Israeli army fired a missile into a home belonging to members of the Abu Amer family, in Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, killing seven family members identified as:
6. Ahmad Suleiman Abu Amer, Khan Younis.
7. Mohammad Ahmad Abu Amer, Khan Younis.
8. Marwa Ahmad Abu Amer, Khan Younis.
9. Marah Ahmad Abu Amer, Khan Younis.
10. Yasser Ahmad Abu Amer, Khan Younis.
11. Suleiman Ahmad Abu Amer, Khan Younis.
12. Mona Hajjaj Abu Amer, Khan Younis.
Two Palestinians have also been killed in separate attacks in Khan Younis, and at least two suffered serious injuries. The slain Palestinians have been identified as:
13. Jihad Salah Mohammad Al-Breem, 25, Khan Younis.
14. Zeinab Abu Jazar, Khan Younis.
In Deir al-Balah, in Central Gaza, one woman was killed and several Palestinians were injured when the army fired missiles into their home. The slain woman has been identified as:
15. Maisara Mohammad at-Ta’ban, 35, Deir al-Balah.
Medical sources in Gaza city have reported that a woman died at the Shifa Medical Center, of wounds suffered in an earlier Israeli bombardment of homes. She has been identified as:
16. Iftikhar Mohammad Shahin (Abu Zrei’ey) 50.
Four Palestinians have also been killed by Israeli missiles in Beit Lahia, in the northern part of the Gaza Strip after the army fired missiles into their homes.
One of them, who remained unidentified is only two years of age. The identified slain Palestinians are:
17. Odai Yahia Zaki Abu Jneid, 19, Beit Lahia.
18. Abdul-Jalil Mohammad Kamel Abu Shodoq, 35, Beit Lahia.
19. Jamal Shihda Abu Shodoq, 40, Beit Lahia.
The Ministry of Health in Gaza also said six members of the al-Khalili family, have been killed in their home in the Tuffah area of Gaza City. Their names have not be announced yet, but the ministry said the six are a man, a woman, a girl and three children.
It denounced ongoing Israeli bombardment and shelling of densely populated Palestinian communities, and the ongoing bombardment of hospitals and medical centers in different parts of the Gaza Strip.
The statement came after the army fired missiles into the Al-Quds Hospital in Gaza City, while many hospitals, including the Shifa Medical Center, have been frequently attacked.